Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Certifiable NAH

I love it when people come up with interesting theories about life. This may be one of the things I like best about the ear doctor...he's always coming up with awesome, interesting, funny theories about general human characteristics. Just ask him about this theory on potato chips. Or, better yet, ask about girl flavors.



Today I read a really awesome theory written by Alison at she blogs she blogs. Boiled down, her theory is that each person is either a CAH (cool at heart) or a NAH (nerd at heart). I'm pretty sure that if you've read more that one of my posts here you'll be able to correctly identify me as someone who is totally nerdy down to the very depths of her soul.



I mean, only a NAH would do this to herself:




And then post it on her blog.






(I got a tiny little drop of Serrano pepper juice up inside my nose and the excruciating pain could only be numbed by coating paper towel in plain yogurt and jamming it up my nose. I wasn't patient enough to sit there and hold it in place with my hand so I used a festive ribbon to tie it in place so I could continue cooking....I'm hardcore )

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Did that festive ribbon come off a Halloween basket you got in the mail?

Katie said...

Maybe....

Maggie said...

I have that same ribbon (which is about the only part of that basket that I got to have).

Anonymous said...

Hah! Excellent. I too am a fan of theories (and without a doubt, also a NAH). :)

And can I PLEASE request an explanation of the theory about girl flavors? I am very intrigued. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a nurse. I think this would be good for my patients. Then again, my manager might send me for a mental health eval if she walked by and saw my patients like this.