Monday, October 27, 2008

Get ready

Ever since I heard about the Nielson's I've held them in the back of my mind. As corny as it is I really care about these two people and their rad kids. Sometimes I'll be talking to the ear doctor and say something like, "My Internet friends who were in the plane crash are doing better today." Lately he's even started asking me about them.

We both genuinely care.


Which is why this article beautifully written by Jaimee Rose brought tears to my eyes.

Don't start reading until you have a kleenex. Trust me.

3 comments:

Katharina said...

Amen, sister. I almost feel like this little family is a group of neighbors. The internet has a few carefully tended gems, and Stephanie's garden of posts and her sister's updates can be classified as such. How neat to see some good in this world.

Janssen said...

I so agree. In fact, I read this article yesterday and was getting all teary. Whoops. . . my cold dark soul exterior may have been permanently damaged.

I really feel like they are my friends.

Nurse Graham said...

Thought I could do--read the article without heading your Kleenex warning. Just lucky my keyboard still is functioning with all of the tears that dripped on it. I truly do feel for this family. They are so lucky to have each other.