1. My fail-proof banana bread recipe turned out burnt, dense and sticky. Gross.
2. The Saturday morning cleaning-fest that typically overtakes our house was reduced to a cursory 409 spray-down and bread crumb smear.
3. My intent to make delicious perfect from scratch cookies for our party on Saturday night ended just barely alive. I actually served greenish cookies whose dough originated from a yellow plastic encased tube.
4. The hike I wanted to take the dog on? A mere figment of my imagination.
5. The dress I really need to start sewing for an upcoming event next month? Relegated to the bottom of the to do list.
Why did none of this get done? I was so distracted by my LITTLE SISTER HAVING A SECOND BABY!
Yup, Mags had her little baby boy early early early this morning (1:44). Apparently he is 8 lb 8 oz, 22 in, brown-haired perfection. I wouldn't know because NO ONE HAS SENT ME A PICTURE YET!
I can't wait to see his little mug in person on Thursday!
UPDATE: I finally got a phone picture. He's the BEST! They think he may have my sister's dimples!!!!!