Tuesday, March 15, 2005

3 things I'd rather be doing right now

1. Skiing. We just had a huge storm here on Sunday and I bet the snow is deep and fresh. Plus, it is sunny and bright out so I bet it is a perfect ski day.

2. Packing. I know, I usually hate packing like any normal person, but I'm moving in for a month with Sarah so it will be fun times for us for the months of April and May. It's been SO long since I was living with someone I consider my best friend.

3. Napping. I'm tired and my bed was SO soft and inviting this morning.

So, what are yours?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Already at work instead of sitting here knowing I still have to commute inland.

2) Commuting inland to work in that huge glass building in Katies picture.
(Why is it that engineers are the people who build huge buildings, but it's the businessmen who work in them?)

3) ... No third thing. I'm doing what I want to do right now. That's why I haven't left for work yet.

Anth said...

1) Sleeping

2) Cleaning my house. We've been sick, and then went out of town this weekend. And Heath stops cleaning when he's really stressed. So the house has become a small disaster.

3) Reading. I have like 7 books checked out from the library right now. And I want to read them all!!

Anth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
poodle said...

1) Reading a book.

2) Applying for jobs.

3) Walking around someplace where it's warm and sunny.

Heather said...

1. On spring break vacation with my family in Lake Tahoe (the skiing there is amazing, Katie).
2. Eating a gourmet meal, that someone else bought and/or made.
3. Taking a nap, and skipping class, at this point those go hand-in-hand.