Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Am I really weird?

Last night my sister passed a kidney stone. I felt so bad for her because I know that they hurt like a mo fo.

Anyway, when I talked to her this morning I asked if she'd taken a picture of the stone.

She reacted like I was crazy and gross to even think about taking a picture of something like that.

I just thought it would be interesting to document how small that little beast was that caused so much pain.

If it had been me, I probably would have taken a picture and then posted it here for all to enjoy.

Is that really strange?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes

Unknown said...

No, not strange at all. I'd love to see a picture of your kidney stone, Katie, should you ever be so unlucky as to get one! :)

I took a picture of my swollen, purple, blue and black cankle to post on my site. Unfortunately, it didn't come out at all due to the angling problems I had. Oh well!

poodle said...

i want to see a picture! i've never seen a real kidney stone before. maybe she could sell her stone on ebay.

Maggie said...

That is so gross. Plus, I don't have a camera so taking a photo would be rather hard. I could draw you a picture if you really wanted to know what it looked like.

Mrs. Architect said...

I'm glad you haven't gotten one! Don't think i would want to see one unless it was my own.