Monday, October 15, 2007

Finally

Fall has finally arrived here in Colorado and I am SO excited.

On my drive into work this morning the sun was bright, the air cold and there was a light dusting of snow on the flat iron mountains. Just breathtaking.

In honor of the season I'm wearing my new gray herringbone wool pants. This weekend I splurged a little and got these beauties. I love wide leg pants and always have.


I also got a pair of black patent leather flat Mary Janes. I'm pretty sure the 7 year old Katie would approve of the shoes.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wide leg pants are SOOOOOO in right now - I could not be more excited! I heart Fall and all the cozy wonderful fashion it brings!

Anonymous said...

i love the pants. i'm jealous of your weather...i wish it felt more like fall here rather than an extended summer.