Monday, October 22, 2007

What the.....

Today I indulged my personal weakness and went to McDonalds for a little afternoon pick me up.

As I drove up to the second window (where I was about to pick up my 6 piece nugget happy meal) I saw a sign printed up and taped to the glass:


Who do they think they are limiting my sauce options?!?!?! Ridiculous. Remember the good ole days when you asked to have, say, sweet 'n sour or bbq or honey sauce with your nuggets and you found a huge mass of sauce in the bottom of your bag?


Which dumb McDonald's CEO did a trade and found that they could increase profits by stooping to this sort of sadistic tactics? Clearly he did not factor into his equation the outrage I felt in my heart. I was so taken aback that I forgot to ask for my honey mustard sauce. HE is responsible for my dry little boot-shaped nugget. It is HIS fault I had to endure a sauce-free bit of my circle shaped little friend.


At least they are 100% white meat....

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What I want to know is who did the math here!? 1 packet for 6 nuggets and 3 packets for 10??? Where's the logic in that?

jamieanne said...

Indeed, this is a tragedy of monumental proportions. I hate feeling confined, and felling nickel & dimed even more, especially when it comes to sweet & sour sauce.