Thursday, October 25, 2007

Last night

(after we'd said our prayers, talking about our days, tucked ourselves in and are just about to fall asleep)

ED: Goodnight babe. I love you. I'll see you in the morning.

Me: I love you too. (a few moments of silence). Babe, I almost prayed for the Rockies. They probably feel so bad right now.

ED: (stifles laughter directed toward his strange wife who, BTW, hates baseball).

End Scene



PS: ear doctor is home sick today in bed. He looked so tired and awful this morning that I made him call in to work and tell them he wasn't coming. I feel even worse for him than I do for the Rockies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel REALLY bad for the Rockies. And I don't even like baseball really...only the hotdogs.

seg

Maggie said...

To loose the first game in the series so SO badly would be pretty depressing.

k said...

just think, the rockies have tons of room for improvement now. no where to go but up (except well, down another game).

Anonymous said...

Ok, I laughed out loud that you were so concerned for the Rockies, my little baseball fan. Hope ED feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

i feel bad for the rockies too. i really wanted them to win.

cropstar said...

awesome.