Anyway, if you've seen it than you probably thought to yourself, "my, that dress she is wearing would be PERFECT for my internet friend Katie."
Becuase that's what I thought.
Seeing that dress on TV, coupled with the fact that my little sister is currently making herself a dress has got the sewing bug primed to bit me (hopefully not in the hand....that little guy has enough wounds at the moment)
The first few thoughts that went through my head:
1. Wow, that is seriously heinous fabric for a dress.
2. How can that model be making a seductive face while she's wearing a horribly cheap looking lace inset?
3. 1976 called, they want their collar lapels back.
4. She kind of looks like that actress who played Laney Boggs in She's all that.
5. Gosh, I really hope it isn't that actress. Falling from the lead roll in a major motion picture to posing for Vogue patterns is a long, long descent.
6. When they said, "add some bangles," she REALLY added some bangles.
7. Her hands and arms looks SO awkward....what would Tyra and the J's say about this photo!
8. Hot shoes.
9. Aside from the strange lace, pic nic table fabric and alarming actress career move, do I actually like the pattern of this dress?
10. Yes.....yes, I really do. Made out of the right fabric with slight alterations I think this dress could look fabulous.
What do you think?