Monday, February 18, 2008

That's shocking

Last night I had two really vivid dreams that have stuck with me all day.

First, my upper, right canine tooth turned gray, fell out and turned into powder. Scary, but not that unusual. I always dream about my teeth falling out.


Second, I'm driving through a gas station parking lot and see my mom limping down the sidewalk. She's wearing a bright pink bike helmet, her clothes are dirty, knees scrapped up and she's crying. I ask what happened and she said she was riding her bike to church and wrecked it. I don't know why, but this dream was VERY traumatic. Mom's are supposed to be invincible, not hurt from a bike accident.


Anyone care to interpret?

4 comments:

Kylene said...

I ALWAYS have dreams about my teeth falling out, too! I went to this website out of curiosity...www.dreammoods.com. The results were very interesting. :)

Far From Perfect said...

i always dream about teeth...and broken braces????

Anonymous said...

I have had MANY broken teeth, loose teeth, no teeth, dreams. I was told this means death. Now that's horribly dramatic so I started to pay attention to what was going on in my life when I had these dreams. I decided it was when I felt out of control or insecure. Obviously I'm not dead so those other people must have been wrong. Last nights dream was all about crochet hooks. Big ones, little ones, even colored ones. Haven't figured that one out yet.

Anonymous said...

Your mom has fallen off a bike and has a big scare on her leg.