I'm getting really excited about school again. This morning I went online and tried to create what I thought my schedule might look like for the fall.
Creating the perfect school schedule is a fine art honed by 4 years of serious practice.
Criteria for the perfect schedule:
1. No class starting before 9
2. No class ending after 4
3. No class on Friday (not a very large component because it seems impossible in engineering)
4. No class between 2-3 any day.
5. No breaks between classes longer than 1 hour.
6. At least one class not in the same building (forces me actually moving)
7. Latest class on Friday ends no later than noon.
So far my best case schedule fulfills items 1, 2, 4, 5 (on Tuesday/Thursday), and 6. Not bad.
Now I wish I could go online and register....