Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Soft Scrub Anyone?

In the last 6 years I've lived with 30 different people and NONE of them have ever made my bathtub this dirty this quickly.

Seriously, last night I came home and was appalled by the filthiness that has overtaken my tub.

I don't know what she can be doing in there that makes it so disgusting, but it looks like she goes out, rolls around in the mud, comes in (without loosing a gram of dirt), and dumps it all into our drain.

Also, we've only been there 2 weeks and the drain is clogging. I hate hate HATE standing in a tub of dirty, soapy water becuase the flow in from the shower is faster than the drain out on the ground.

How is that possible?

I lived with a Tongan girl who had huge curly hair down to her butt and she only clogged up the drain every other month.

It is an enigma.

I'm thinking of calling her Pig Pen like the dirty kid from Charlie Brown.



2 comments:

poodle said...

SICK!!! i hate dirty bathrooms. my new roommate moved in while i was in utah, and has been cleaning and scrubbing all weekend long. i love her!

Anonymous said...

That use to be my nickname growing up. Luckily, I only have one uncle that still calls me that.

Sandy