- Don't pretend to fight. Ever.
- Be patient and try to not to over react.
- Keep other people's feelings in mind.
- Situations are only as bad as you make them in your own mind.
- Photo corners are great to hold pictures in a scrap book, but don't really work in a picture frame on your wall.
- Watching the dance sequence from Napoleon Dynamite is funny no matter how many times you've seen it before.
- I miss good huckleberry ice cream from MaryLou's in Spokane.
- Calling your mom when you're upset is still ok, even at 23.
- Just hearing my little sister's voice can make me smile and calm me down.
- Letting other people be in charge really isn't that hard.
- Don't wait until 6 pm to eat something. Have breakfast, and lunch before then.
- Be flexible when planning a trip.
- Everyone has sensitive spots and if you really care about someone you protect those spots, you don't ram your finger into them.
- My daddy rules. He called me this morning to make sure I am alright.
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Well, I learned a lot in the last 24 hours.
Posted by Katie at 9:12 AM