Thursday, May 26, 2005

No problems

Flip flops

Loose fitting skirts

A good book

Some great friends

A diet coke with a lime

No work, boss, or appointments

No expenses

Sunny day

Light breeze

Sound of crashing waves

Smell of a grilling meat

Jokes that are just funny

No drama

Skinny day

Favorite songs on repeat

Banana popcicles

Great skin

The sun sinking into the ocean

A pick up game of frisbee

The smell of sun screen

New pedicure

Cell phones off

A guitar around a campfire

Ripe watermelon

Ahhhh, summer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many years ago (early 1960s) R&D was filled with mechanical engineers. In our office we had one electrical engineer. That totally changed in the 1980s and I have no idea what it is like today. I just read your blog and saw your degree. Good luck.

Suzie Petunia said...

I am so sad I don't have a vacation coming my way after reading your post. What a beautiful image!

Anth said...

Aaaahhhhh
This sounds so nice. I'm quitting my job and becoming a professional student. So I'll have every summer off.

Mrs. Architect said...

Ahhhh, sounds almost as good as heaven to me!

Anonymous said...

Love it. What nice sensations.
I write poetry myself. Although I tend to focus on the negative emotions because they tend to be more intense...oh and sometimes romance...trying to switch it up though.

-Vanessa