Monday, November 12, 2007

Self Realization

Saturday afternoon I realized something new about myself. My favorite type of movies are no longer comedies. The aren't even rom-coms. My favorite movies are dramas about families. By far.

We went to see Martian Child and I LOVED it. I thought the story was great, the acting pretty believable and the camera work pretty awesome. Plus, it was cool to see both Cusacks acting opposite each other. It really made their on-screen bro/sis relationship much more real.

And,

I cried like 5 times during the movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am waiting to see Martian Child. Heard great things about it from the ladies@Macy's china department. We did see "Fred Claus" and enjoyed it. It was about families and I must warn Aunt Marci because she cried in "Lilo and Stitch" and she will just lose it in Fred Claus. I teared up at least twice.

Anonymous said...

we've been wanting to see that. maybe one of these weekends we'll have time to go to the movies. hehe.