Thursday, November 15, 2007

Why my mother in law is cool

The ear doctor doesn't like Harry Potter.

At all.

Unfortunately for our relationship, I am an ardent fan. This is a real sticking point between us as I want to talk over my Ron/Hermione love theories and he isn't able to listen to my prattling on.

Earlier this week we got a huge, heavy box in the mail from his mom. We were really intrigued by what they could be sending us. With eager anticipation we opened the box and peered in. She had sent us an entire cardboard box filled with movies they didn't want anymore.

SCORE! I love new movies.

But, what really made me excited was the three brand new, unopened copies of the first 3 Harry Potter movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sent them just for me.

Isn't that nice?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to know so the ear doctors dad doesn't feel slighted that he helped pack the box. I just selected the movies to send.