Friday, February 25, 2005

Kathy

In keeping with my new found theme...

Kathy is my best friend. My soulmate. The person who knows and understands me through and through. She's seen me through heartache and disappointment, through the mundane and banal, through the zeniths and conquests.

Kathy is FUNNY. When we sit down together she makes me laugh until my sides hurt. She knows how to crack a joke, send a funny look just at the right time, or make a weird noise.

Kathy is smart. She loves math and would probably love to be a high school math teacher.

Kathy is creative. She knows how to put a room together to make it look really cute. She is a really great stylist and can just tell which outfit is going to look great when put together.

Kathy is anal. The pots and pans have a specific correct way to be cleaned. Her shoes need to be put away in the proper place, don't even think about throwing them in the bottom of the closet. She is methodical in everything from the way she applies her makeup to the way she fixes her hair.

Kathy knows when its ok to be a little bit of a brat. She doesn't make me feel bad when I look at some ensembally challenged soul and I make a catty comment.

Kathy can dance.

Kathy is going to make a great mother. She is caring and supportive of me, and I know she'll be able to do that 100 times better for her new little baby.

Kathy is married to one of the funniest guys I've ever met. He's almost like me, just in male form. ;)

Kathy is talented. This girl opened a Shania Twain concert. Her voice is amazing and gives me chills whenever she uses it. Its not only the technique she uses, but her inflection and the way she conveys what she feels through the music is inspiring.

Kathy is the best fellow doughnut maker in the world.

Even though we haven't lived in the same state since high school, Kathy and I are still close and care immensely for each other.

No comments: