Tuesday, March 17, 2009

fire up the hog

This weekend the ear doctor and I were grocery shopping together. As I've mentioned before, I really don't like grocery shopping. It's better if the ear doctor comes with me. Especially since he's taken to playing this game where it puts random things in our cart when I'm not looking. I'll be innocently walking along and look down to see a package of chicken livers in my cart. Or an industrial size can of artichoke hearts. Or a wedge of overpriced cheese...oh wait, I'm the one who slips that in.



Anyway, this week I was pretty pumped because he hadn't been able to sneak one by me. That is, until I reached into my purse to get my wallet to pay. Turns out he slipped me a flyer for this beauty:





Well, he IS turning 30 this year, so the sky is the limit on presents, right? Oh, bonus, I can pay for it in 3 easy installments of $33!



I'm going to be the wife of the CENTURY!

3 comments:

made sweet said...

lol. that is definitely one amazing ring. :)

Mrs. Case said...

Uh...

Julie Ray said...

i stumbled across your blog doing a search for swing images. i used to try to get my husband to buy random things at the supermarket! and btw, he is an engineer and loves free lunch!