Thursday, March 19, 2009

An Ode to Santa Magita

Today my little sister turns 25. I can't believe she is already that old. To me she'll always be about 11. But it doesn't really make sense for an 11 year old to have a 2 year old daughter and be almost 8 months pregnant with her second.

So, in order to properly honor her, I would like to dedicate this wonderful montage to her:



Please note the volume of Christmas cards my parents receive each year. They are very popular.

My love affair with peeps begins.



She admires my kung fu skillz


No one can rock a horizontal stripe intersected by a diagonal piece of lace like the Magster!




Maggie had to wear a bow in her hair like this because people always thought she was a boy with this haircut. Also, please note her awesome acid wash jeans. (my personal awkward period begins)




Yes, we are posing with a paper skeleton around our shoulders. Nothing to see here.




I spent about 3 hours doing her hair like this.



I bought her this dress for her birthday one year. I usually always get her clothes for her birthday/Christmas.



She was a very demure bride




We don't handle heat or exercise very well.



She's a great mom.
Happy b-day baby!

6 comments:

Janssen said...

Really fun pictures! Happy birthday to her!

Heather said...

Yay Margs! Love all the pics. The 80's/early 90's produced some quality fashion.

MSmith said...

Great pictures - brought back many memories.
Love you guys!

Mrs. Case said...

All that gorgeous red hair!


She was a stunningly beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You guys are so cute!

In that first picture... she's identical to Charlotte!

Anonymous said...

I have the most beautiful grandchildren.
Grandma Jane