Wednesday, September 17, 2008

He's the bomb

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here, but I'm going to have to come out and say it.

My husband is the best.


Once a week we have the ear doctor's grill night. He makes dinner. It always involves his bbq grill and it's always amazing. Yesterday morning he asked what he should make. Usually I never really have a specific food craving, but yesterday was different. I wanted chorizo and mushroom quesadillas.

While he cooked, I ironed strips of fabric for my activity day tonight. Well, Roscoe heard the call of nature and I paused my project to take him about. When I came back to my ironing board this is what I found:




Yeah, for me, it doesn't get much better than that. And check out how great the food looked just as we were about to bite into it:



It was delicious!

Clearly, the ear doctor is still working on making the correct portion size. I only ate about 1/3 of this food.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmm, it looks tasty! It is nice to have men that can cook. Unlike the ones in college, where cooking was a microwave dinner.
Your pooch is cute too. It makes me really want a dog...