Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Poll results

Well, Internet, this time you have sided with me.


On our previous poll (the one about the old versus the new cereal box tops) you found in favor of the ear doctor's preference, 4 to 2.

This time, however, I am fully validated in my stance. Most of you smart, lovely, attractive people out there agree with me that the typical Sizzler dining experience is a cut above that of the Golden Corral.

The final results were thus: 10 of you agreed with me that the likelihood of getting hepatitis A is far less at sizzler than at golden corral. 2 of you sided with the ear doctor that both establishments feature the same amount of food crushed and ground into that weird green-with-little-Fleur-de-lis carpet. And 3 of you sounded off even though you haven't been to both, so you can't really compare.


Ear doctor, put that in your pipe and smoke it. (wink)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I accept this defeat with dignity and class.

However, I must add the following: If you think Sizzler even deserves to be in the same sentence as "niceness", then you shouldn't be allowed to comment about food.

Sincerely,

-The Ear Doctor