Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Check out what I scored

Wow, Christmas is over and life switches back to normal. Aside from being sore from skiing at Solitude and a little queasy from the family bout with the flu, things are looking up for me.

Here is a list of the great gifts I got this Christmas (in no particular order)


White Square Cuff Watch


Yes, you've seen this before because it's been chillin on my sidebar for almost 6 months now. It is just as cute in person and what you can't tell from the pic is that the band is shiny patent leather which is so hot right now. Everyone who sees it comments that the face is really small, but that is what I love about it. It rules.

14" heavy duty Caphalon frying pan

This baby is a beauty. So big and spacious that making 4 chicken breasts at a time is now a possibility. My friends should be eagerly looking forward to some dinner invitations!



My stocking was stuffed with this hot chocolate! I've been hearing how wonderful this stuff was and now I get to try it myself!

I also got a really cool calendar from MOMA and a navy blue cableknit sweater but I can't find pictures of them anywhere. Trust me, they are awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah really, how hard is it to read a clock face that's small -- you have been seeing them your whole life, people should have it down pat by now.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to get you stirring sticks, but I couldn't remember if you wanted red or brown. So I spent the money on toilet paper. Did you get it yet?

~Jef