Friday, June 06, 2008

Top 100 club

Well, the scrumtralescent Heather suggested that we make tomato gazpacho this week, but since tomatoes aren't quite ripe yet in Colorado, I'm going to wait to fulfill her request.  I hope that's alright, heat. 


This week I'm going to suggest that we try our hands at a little pork tenderloin.  Every time I make a pork tenderloin it ends up so great and this recipe has a little sweet looking rhubarb compote with it.  (drool).




Reminder: If you want to join the club feel free! This link has a list of all the different recipes we're going to try. Friday afternoons I post the recipe for the following week and I review them on Thursdays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a GORGEOUS shot...you've made me hungry for pork tenderloin at 8:30am - a world record, I think.