Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Family photo

My mom told me last night that our family will be taking family photos the day after Thanksgiving this year. So, I threw this little pic together as an inspiration for our outfits.


So far I think it's a pretty good jumping off place. The only thing I'm not thrilled with is the color of little Charlotte's skirt. I think/hope that it's just the coloring from the screen grab and in person it will probably be a bit more of a khaki color?


What do you think? Any wardrobe change suggestions?

9 comments:

Melinda said...

This has me smiling like crazy! What a fun person you are!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome.
You just saved your family time and money... just blow this up and frame it! Too cute!!

TRS

Becca said...

Gosh I wish I could do this with the lense. The only thing I would change, ONLY, is make everyone wear those rad orange sun glasses.

Maggie said...

Did Dad get the glasses because he never had his eyes open anyway? I love it!

Maggie said...

Also, are all the boys supposed to be shoeless?

Katie said...

I hate picking out shoes for guys....they're so boring. I just figured they'd wear whatever brown leather shoes they already have.

Anonymous said...

Take those lame boots off!!

{Erica} said...

Looks good...here's what I might change...
1. Charlottes skirt. It's not the right hue. What if she wore a dark denim skirt with colored leggings?

2. Add a few pops of color. necklaces or scarves add that.

love your dad's glasses...hope he wears those in the picture :)

Dan's mom said...

I thought your mom usually arranged for matching outfits.....
Glad you're feeling well again.