Friday, September 10, 2010

Consider me already there

I just heard about this event and you bet your bottom dollar that I'll be there.





Are you kidding me? A classic Disney movie that I am encouraged...nay...EXPECTED to sing along with in public? That has my name written all over it. Granted, Belle isn't my favorite princess in the Disney arsenal...I just couldn't connect with the brunette as well as her more red-headed, aquatic-lovin friend, but I'll still be over the moon for this kind of experience!



It'll finally be a chance to belt out some awesome Disney tunes without the usual sideways stares from strangers...



And, as a bonus, I'm pretty sure that's the week that my sister and 3.5 year old niece will be in town. It doesn't get any better!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

THAT is brilliant! I wanna go!


I wonder if there's one in Utah . . .

dad said...

Sing LOUD

Robyn said...

I'd love to join you if you go! That's one of my favorites... and Todd actually shushed me when I watched it with Natalie for her first time. :(

Kylene said...

WHat?! Genius! I can so see you there, Katie...hahaa