Monday, February 14, 2011

On this Valentines Day

To my wonderful husband,

Oh sweet darling, how do I love thee? Let me list the ways...

Thy care and love for our sweet precious canine doth warm my heart with an deep, fervent and persistent glow.

The way your eyes doth take on an eerily possessed quality when we, together, consume the sweet, cool goodness that is fresh homemade ice cream at our favorite local parlors.

The smirk that overtakes thine face when thou feign fatigue at my incessant photo-taking.
The way thou are always excited for a most auspicious occasion wherein we both may, perchance, consume some chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick.

The dueling battles in which we both engage to prove our mettle and establish our domination.
Your shapely form while clad in the garb of my ancestors.


The way thou dons thine cap in support of the weaker competitor to demonstrate your unflagging support of those to whom thou has dedicated thine ardor


The strength of thine arm, the tireless protection it affords, thine immovable dedication to moral uprightness and truth.

The blueness of thine eyes, the warmth of thine smile, the perfection of thine head for filling out a typical Englishman's cap.

3 comments:

Mo said...

Hilarious Katie.
Thine chocolate covered cheesecake looks uber good!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

The one of Garrett in the flipped up baseball cap is my favorite. You have a great valentine!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Englishman hat and the blue eyes.
grandma jane