Sunday, September 08, 2013

Learning curve

My son is totally fantastic.


But sometimes I wonder....

He has a whole bin of really nice toys to play with, but his favorite thing in the whole house is our dirty busted up silver garbage can. Whenever I turn around, there he is...sneaking his chubby little fingers under the lid and pulling out whatever gross treasure he can find.

Wadded up toilet paper? Yes...lets put that in my mouth

Slimy broken egg shells...pass them over here

Old wet styrofoam meat trays? Surely that is better to explore than the beautiful toys that grandma got me


It jus gives me the willies every time he scoots his little bum over there. But with our big farmhouse sink there isn't enough room under there to put a can.

I guess I'm just going to have to keep my eye peeled to make sure nothing truly disgusting ends up going down the hatch.


(Isn't the most exciting thing you've ever seen in your whole life!?!?!?)

No comments: