Friday, July 16, 2004

In response

I was reading my friend Loyd's blog this morning. I was about to comment on his post entitled "All I want for Christmas is..." and say that there are lots of girls who can be consistent for a few days, lumping myself into that desirable category.  Then, I read back through my posts just from this last week and I realized that, if those girls do exist I am for sure not one of them.  I'm all over the place.  No wonder guys have such a hard time trying to figure us out.  We are random and unpredictable and often erratic.  All I can say is, that is the nature of the game guys.  You've gotta take the good with the bad. 


the narrator said...

it's the estrogen. you girls can't help it.

Katie said...

Yeah, I wish there were some control, but every time I think I'm doing a decent job of consistancy I realize it is all a sham and I'm the same old girl I've always been.

I think Mags is the same way, despite the comment she left on your blog.

Maggie said...

I totally admit that I'm not consistant. I'm emotional and dramatic. I think that to a point boys are the same way. If we're going to blame it on hormones then boys have peaks and stuff in hormones too. They can be just as inconsistant. (Granted I would generally say that girls are more extreme.)

I think what Loyd was referring to on his blog is the relationship stuff. I think that in a relationship I have been surprisingly consistant. Once I like you I like you for good. Anyone that knows the history between me and my last sort of boyfriend would have to agree that was the case.