Friday, July 30, 2004

Lunch

I had sushi for lunch today. Actually, it wasn't even really sushi, it was california rolls, teryaki chicken and goya (I forget how to spell the last one). The last thing was my favorite and totally reminded me of potstickers. They were totally enjoyable. I do'nt know why, but I just can't get down with sushi. You take a big ole bite of food and there is so much of it in your mouth at once you gag. Then, the texture is just totally weird and there is so much rice. Plus, I think the combination of soy sauce and wasabi is strange. It's only my second time trying it, but both times have left something to be desired. On a positive note, I really like miso soup, and the salad dressing on the house salad, and the salty soy beans.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I think that instead of writing the minutes of your life you ought to just stick to the minutes of what you ate that day. Oh wait, that's what you're doing! I love you and I love all that you write. I feel like I'm there with you, even though I'm not. I can't wait to see you and I love you!

the narrator said...

i sure do love sushi... mmmm.. mmmm.. good

btw... it's gyoza. one of my favorite japanese yummies.