Wednesday, July 09, 2008

First things first

Every day I come into work and the very first thing I do is open up my calendar. I can't remember every meeting I've agreed to attending, so outlook is my serious lifeline. (dorky, huh). Anyway, I usually go to an obscene amount of meetings so it is a pleasure to open it up and see only one little meeting for me.

However, this morning this is what greeted me:



Who added this to my calendar tonight at 11 pm? It doesn't have a location or any other attendees but me, so maybe I added it as a reminder for myself? Too bad I'm pretty sure I'll be missing this clearly very important event.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

OK so I know I don't have my glasses on, but I can't make out the second word. Free something test. What is that?

Katie said...

Free busy test.


Strange