Friday, May 05, 2006

Back in Action

Ahhhhhh






Sweet relief

All I have left of this semester is to finish up one design project. This last 10 days has been pretty harrowing, but there were a few moments of brilliance that made the whole push worthwhile. They shine like little pearls of beauty in the midst of a field of mire, but are so bright that they overpower anything else I can retain in my memory.

Now, it is back to the standard 40 hour work week for an entire glorious summer.

A summer I hope will be filled with water skiing before work, camping over long weekends and going to visit people I love all over this country.

5 comments:

k said...

Congrats on finishing up your first year of grad school! Are you taking time off before you start back up working?

Katie said...

I'm taking the next two weeks at part time. The ear doctor and I are going down to Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico next weekend, and the following weekend we're going out to Santa Barbra for a friend's wedding. That should be enough of a break for me.

Maggie said...

Plus you're coming to Oregon for my graduation!!!!!!!!!! (Hopefully the ear doctor will come too.)

Anth said...

Like your fave Oregonian!!!!

Is the ED coming? I would love to meet him!

Katie said...

The ED may or may not be coming. He hasn't decided yet.