Monday, April 23, 2007

Bridal Shower dress

Alright, lets talk about how awesome the dresses are over at Shabby Apple. Why haven't I known about this store earlier?!?!? I'm pretty sure this dress will be perfect for (1) our engagement pics {maybe}, (2) my bridal shower...hosted by the awesome Sarah G, (3) Going out to our engagement celebration dinner that the ear doctor's parents have financed in advance for us, and (4) the wedding of a dear friend in Huntsville, AL later this summer.

Plus, only $92?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! It could only be better if it was green, baby blue or yellow. (I get scared of wearing red as a redhead, but I think I could rock this one.)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

i do love those dresses, too. maybe that other one that's green and has the little tie-neck thingie would be cute, too? at least for your engagement photos, when it will mostly be of the top half of you. my daughter has red hair and the green/red combo is so perfect!
look at me, actin' like I know you. :) congrats on your engagement. you seem so happy.
oh, and it's so fun being a dr. and a mrs. you'll love it. :)

Anonymous said...

You look good in any color.

Maggie said...

Embrace Red!

Cotter said...

Hey I ended up on your blog randomly but I just wanted to let you know that my friend bought this dress and when she got it and tried it on... it was a little low and showed her "G's" if you know what I mean. Dont know if that helps but just thought I would let you know.

cropstar said...

so. so. so. cute.

Anonymous said...

у нас на вышеприведенном интернет-портале подобран большой ассортимент интересных статей про [url=http://volkshistory.com/]volkswagen b5[/url].