Friday, April 20, 2007

More on a theme

An anonymous commenter suggested that I check out the work on a very talented photographer, Charlotte Geary.

All I can say is...WOW. This woman has amazing talent. She is my favorite photographer I've seen in a long, long time. Amazingly adept at capturing the perfect moments of the big day. Her photos look like paintings...each one really captures emotion and beauty. I cannot say enough about her work. I looked through every single photo on her website and then went over to her blog and was astounded. Plus, she does great volunteer work in the community. This is a person that I would not only love to hire, but want to be best friends with.

I mean, really. Wouldn't you want to be friends with the person who took this photo?

Its a real shame that her services are a little outside of our budget (which I am determined to stick to).

This is me with a really, really sad face.....

3 comments:

Charlotte Geary said...

Hi Katie! Wow, what wonderful compliments, thank you! I'm so glad that you've enjoyed my photographs and website. I'd love to meet up for coffee the next time you're in CO Springs!

-- Charlotte
www.charlottegeary.com

Sandra Eileen said...

the photos are beautiful and I'm sure you will make a beautiful bride too, no matter who you use as a photographer. My husband and I were married June 12, - A june bride - wonderful

Best wishes

Dani said...

check out www.jonathancanlasphotography.com