Monday, February 09, 2009

Get ready

I just want to let you have a second to prepare yourself for the total and uncontrollable jealousy that you are about to experience.

My dad MADE me this chair:





Yup, he MADE that! He took raw, unfinished boards and made an awesome Danish/Mid-century chair for me! Can you even believe that one person could be that talented?!?!? Now all I have to do is run to an upholstery store and get them to make me a couple of cushions for it! I cannot WAIT to have it in my family room!


Could I possibly use more exclamation points?!!!!

6 comments:

TRS said...

I can't close my mouth. It fell open and I can't close it.

I want one!

Amazing. It's so beautiful!

Is it a copy of your grandparents chair? The one your grandfather duplicated?

Anonymous said...

Holy moly, that is STUNNING!

Well Done, Dad!

Katharina said...

Go, Katie's Dad!

Emily said...

That's awesome! You have to post more pictures once it is the finished product!

Unknown said...

Kudos Uncle Greg, kudos. That is a killer chair!

Anonymous said...

It is fun for me.