Tuesday, November 16, 2010

vengence

For me, its the little mundane tasks in life that get the best of me.


For instance, for the past 4 days I've been meaning to swing by the bank and make a deposit. But I can never quite get it together. I'll remember 5 minutes before I'm at the bank and then have a total brain lapse as I see the red WELLS FARGO letters go whizzing by.


Luckily I pass 2 different branches on my way into work, so after zooming by the first I dedicated myself to remembering to stop at the second.


I was running a little late and may or may not have careened into the parking lot. As I was almost decelerated enough to jump out of my vehicle with minimal bodily injury I noticed that a tall, skinny middle aged man was doing the same. He glanced over and me and practically RAN to the ATM so he could get there first.


I was so pissed I wanted to rip the stupid blue tooth out of his ear and instead lodge the end of my stiletto into the recently vacated volume.


What did I really do?
Gave him a half hearted smile as he walked away and DIDN'T tell him to have a nice day!
That'll teach him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

terrifying ...

dad said...

That's my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gards said to say Hello.

Katharina said...

Go get 'em, Tiger.

MSmith said...

Guess you'll have to switch to sneakers so you can do the "Jane Walk." Look out!