Thursday, August 21, 2008

I can do this, right?

You'll forgive me if I post a video my sister took of her daughter? A totally mundane moment in her life, once captured on video becomes a moment her auntie can obsess over and post on the Internet. Like other people even care.

I think it's just about the cutest thing there is.




You moms of little kids out there probably won't get much of a thrill out of this, but to me it is hilarious. My favorite part is the grunt while trying to extricate herself from the chair...or the part where she gets dizzy from shaking her head too much.

5 comments:

k said...

so adorable!

Maggie said...

Much funnier once seen through your eyes.

Nurse Graham said...

I love this video of C. Not quite even 18 months yet and she already has a definite opinion how things are going to be--a girl after my own heart.

Anonymous said...

That is the way to say YES to your mom. :)
grandma Jane

Tyra said...

Love it!