Monday, August 04, 2008

Weekend Recap

I'm sure the first thought that went through your mind this morning when you opened up the Internet was, "I wonder how Katie and Ear Doctor's little puppy is doing..."

Well, don't you worry, because I am about to give you an update! LUCKY YOU!

Saturday morning we woke up early and did one of my very favorite things to do in the whole world. We went over the the Boulder Farmer's Market. Not only is there some awesome produce to choose from, there are TONS of, how do I say this, interesting people to watch. Also, it's pretty much the best place in the world to socialize a dog. Roscoe couldn't go 3 feet without been cooed over and petted. He loved it. The ear doctor started telling people that he was a full-grown pigmy Boxer and people believed him. He has the best poker face in the world.

We also let him play in water for the first time. Amidst tons of other little kids and dogs, we let him splash around. Here is a little pug that he fell in love with.





Immediately after taking this photo he started humping the cute little pug's side. What a stallion. Here's pretty much my favorite picture I've taken of my two guys:




Isn't Roscey getting SO big!?!?!?

3 comments:

k said...

I've never been a huge fan of dogs - nothing against them, I am just allergic and therefore uncomfortable around them. But lately, I've been hanging with dogs more and more and I am certainly becoming more comfortable with them. And I have to say, your Roscoe is such a cutie!

TRS said...

That was my first thought... wow he's getting big!

Anonymous said...

He sure does look happy