Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You're welcome Amazon

In a few weeks the ear doctor will begin teaching his first undergraduate class. And, judging from the preparation he's putting in, they will be blown away by his material. Here are all the books he's purchased online in the last month or so.






Just seeing the height of that book stack makes me inwardly cringe. It also makes me secretly happy I'm an engineer and never had to read that much material for my degree.

(All the English majors out there are probably eyeing the stack and thinking, "that doesn't look too bad....")

He's such a great teacher and I'm actaully really jealous that these students get to take his class. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to stop by his class once in a while to make sure none of this Professor Indiana Jones action is going on.


No comments: