Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sneak Peek


Are you all getting excited for the auctions tomorrow? I sure am. Actually, excitement doesn't even begin to describe the jumble of emotions that this incredible gesture is bringing out. I'm so proud to be part of a community that opens their arms in such a concrete way. Inspiring.


Anyway, I thought I'd throw some chum in the water to get you excited for my auction tomorrow. Just take a look at all the goodies that will be up for sale tomorrow, right here:







And the coolest thing is that since I don't get as much traffic as some of the other blogs, these goodies could actually end up coming to YOUR doorstep!

3 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

I've loved the stories you've been sharing, BTW. Oh! And my blog winner from a few weeks ago came from you, so it is a small world and you just might get more traffic than you think!

Morgan said...

Yay! Love the dresses!

Venessa said...

Hey, I thought this would be faster than emailing you! ;-)
We moved into our new place in Erie last weekend. We should meet up soon for dinner or something. Can I have your address asap? :-)