Monday, March 17, 2008

How we spent our Saturday










Have I mentioned lately that I love living in the Denver area? Well, I do. And here is just another reason why.....the St. Paddy's Day parade. A 4 hour parade featuring pretty much anyone who wants to be in a parade.


We arrived bright and early Saturday morning to get a good spot and wait.



As you can see, there are hardly any people here yet. Also, please note the crazy/fantastic two-toned green ensamble I'm sporting. Rad.


While we waited we saw this little girl giving the crowd a pre-show, dancing around in circles and blowing her horn.


The ear doctor read the "explicit" parade program that they handed out for free to everyone who wanted one.





There was lots of this:

And I've only ever seen this in Colorado:




By the end of the parade there were lots more people





And the ear doctor and I were very happy.

The end.

2 comments:

Kylene said...

Fun! And I LOVE your two toned green ensemble. And I want you to know that whenever I see peeps at Easter time, I think of Katie! :)

Anonymous said...

how fun! i love parades!