Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wow, I'm getting lame

Sorry for the absolute dearth of good stuff here. I'm sure that my fans my mom is getting dissapointed when she clicks over here and just finds random pictures taken from my desk chair. Although, to be honest, over 11 hours of my every day this week has been passed from this chair so really, that's a pretty accurate depiction of my life.


What's that, mom? You want to see more pictures of my cubical? Really? You don't think that'd be so boring that you'd want to blow your brains out after seeing them?

Ok, since you asked:

Please disregard the creepy diet coke graveyard. I really tried not to drink soda, but it didn't last long...



Moving to the left:



Anyone who can tell me what the book on top of the bookshelf with the red title is gets 10 bonus points.

Rotating again to the left:


(This corner is behind me all day).

The only corner you didn't get to see just has a crappy old filing cabinet, which isn't really mine anyway. (That's Herb's domain)

So there you have it. My home away from home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GD&T Course Book