Friday, June 12, 2009

Cool Denver House Friday

Alright, so at first I was a little nervous about this house. In quick-judging terror, I almost clicked right over it. Those crazy colors are INSANE..and chain-link in the front yard...




But then I decided to look a little closer and saw this picture:




You just can't get that kind of architecture in new houses. Am I right, or am I right? How hard do you think it would be to rip down this wall-o-mirrors?




It seems this gem is in foreclosure (so sad), but that means the price is quite attractive. For $158K, this 3 bed 1 bath 2660 sq ft home built in 1935 could be ours to play around with.

2 comments:

megs and josh said...

you could always put cupboards up in front of the mirrors like grandma did. also a fenced yard for rosco super sweet.

TRS said...

You are right.

The wall o mirrors? No problem... easy.

that house is tres charming!