Friday, June 19, 2009

Cool Denver house Friday

From the first time I laid my eyes on the porch railing of this beaut I knew I'd found a sweet deal. Plus, the ear doctor loves a garage door that's not parallel to the front of the house.


This little ranch is 4 beds/3 bath/2796 sq ft for $210K. I don't even know what we'd do with all that square footage.

Granted it will need a little TLC and elbow grease to restore back to it's lovely 1960 self, but I think we could be up to the challenge...

6 comments:

Mrs. Architect said...

I'm with the ear doctor on garages!

Courtney said...

wow - it's super cute!

Melinda said...

I like it!!! Love the way the driveway curves! Cute.

Raven said...

So, I want to move there now :)

I love all these houses you post, it just helps my motivation!

dad said...

BUY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

All these Denver houses have kind of made me have a crush on Denver. Who would have thought?