Monday, June 29, 2009

The verdict

Wow! You are quite the opinionated group! I was a bit overwhelmed by everyone's advice on the great dress purchase of 2009.

In the end, I've decided to follow my good friend allimarie's sage words. I ordered them both on Saturday. When they get here I'll post photos and we can then decide which to keep and which to send back.

Sound like a plan?





Oh, and I've PROMISED myself that I'll return one of them....I'm sure I will....I hope I will...I might...well, I guess we'll see how cute they are and then make up my mind...

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah, you might have to have them both. You really might. And you have a job so I say you should. When I had a job I totally justified stuff like that "because I work so hard." Now I work even harder but am even poorer. Is that fair? Oh, enough about me. Keep the dresses. You're gonna look so hot in them.

{Erica} said...

Good idea...I wouldve purchased them both and kept them both :)

Melinda said...

HAHAHAHHA!!! Katie- you're awesome!

dad said...

keep the dresses and buy your husband a present