Thursday, June 03, 2004

Last night

So yesterday after a great institute class I went for frozen custard with two people who are rapidly becoming some of my closest friends. I got a raspberry/strawberry blizzard type thing, which was dreamy. (if you haven't noticed by now recording the food I eat is a recurring thing for me. It always has been, and always will be)

We took our frosty desserts and walked all over "the hill." For those of you who don't know, "the hill" in Boulder is where all the CU students live. It is like "south of campus" in Provo, except lots more empty kegs.

Anyway, we were walking around and just talking about some really cool things. It has been a while since I have just talked about everything and nothing with friends. I get so busy with work and distracted by movies that I forget the most important thing is just to talk and have fun.

Plus, ever since my boyfriend broke up with me a month ago I haven't felt like there was anyone else I could really talk with. For some reason, last night did the trick and I just feel so much better. He is not the only person who gets me here in Colorado. I do have friends that care and think I am fun to hang out with, even thought the thought of scaling the shear rocky face of a mountian or riding a bike over a ledge isn't in the least appealing.

No comments: